Medical Billing Specialist - Accounts Receivable (Multiple Opportunities)- *On Site*
Company: Sonic Healthcare USA, Inc Careers
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Job Functions, Duties, Responsibilities and Position
Qualifications: Quality is in our DNA, is it in yours? Sonic
Healthcare USA (SHUSA) has an immediate opening for a Medical
Billing Specialist in our Accounts Receivable department. The
Medical Billing Specialists facilitate the initial process in the
Accounts Receivable department. In this role, you will analyze
client completed Service Requisition forms, determine appropriate
charge categories and transcribe pertinent data into the Patient
Maintenance on-line database. - As needed, the Medical Billing
Specialists will use job aids to select appropriate charges and use
manual and on-line resources to research missing data. - The
Medical Billing Specialists is responsible for retrieving database
records; correcting any errors identified by the Order Entry Edit
report and ensuring accurate, neat, timely, and quality completion
of all transactions. LOCATION: - Austin, TX 78728 HOURS: - 1st
Shift FULL TIME: - Benefits Eligible Essential Job Duties:
- Obtain Service Requisition forms for processing.
- Review a variety of data and perform data entry.
- Perform accurate sorting and filing of completed transactions
by date of service.
- Maintain a daily report of all completed transactions.
- Develop strong data entry skills, with the ability to meet
production guidelines as set by A/R department policy.
- Interact effectively with Team Leads and Supervisor to resolve
- Must have the ability to stay focused and perform job duties
efficiently and accurately.
- Employee must comply with Sonic Healthcare USA compliance
policy, practices, and procedures.
- Duties include but are not limited to the above mentioned
- Perform other duties as assigned. Want to help get your resume
to the top? Take a look at the qualifications and experience we
- High School diploma or GED
- Typing (min 55 wpm) and 10 Key. - MUST be able to demonstrate
- Knowledge of computer technology and terminology.
- Perform duties in a timely and accurate manner. - Ability to
work under deadlines.
- Maintain confidentiality of information.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the
company, with patients and physician office staff.
- Possess effective work habits and ability to build/maintain
- Ability to read and comprehend English. Here are some of the
preferred skills we are looking for:
- Minimum of six (6) months of data entry experience or
equivalent combination of experience and education
- Experience with medical/insurance billing
- Customer service experience
- Bilingual speaking skills/Spanish
- Experience in multitasking environment Scheduled Weekly Hours:
40 Work Shift: Job Category: Accounts Receivable Company: Sonic
Healthcare USA, Inc Excited about a career with a company that
exemplifies its core values and offers a great total rewards
package? - Apply Now!
- Competitive wages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term
- 401k Savings Plan and Employer Match
- Work-life balance, including Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Sonic Healthcare USA is an equal opportunity employer that
celebrates diversity and is committed to an inclusive workplace for
all employees. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any
kind based on race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin,
disability, genetics, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Sonic Healthcare USA, Inc Careers, San Marcos , Medical Billing Specialist - Accounts Receivable (Multiple Opportunities)- *On Site*, Accounting, Auditing , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!