Leasing & Marketing Manager
Company: The Scion Group
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: September 25, 2022
Want to learn more about The Scion Group? Check out our
website.We're hiring immediately!At The Scion Group, we're changing
what student housing means. It's bigger than beds and buildings.
It's about providing unique experiences and creating communities -
both on and off campus - that feel like less like a place and more
like a home.We're in search of a Customer & Sales Experience
Manager (CXM) who will use their passion for people to lead a team
of relationship builders who strive for customer satisfaction and
to drive the organization's revenue goals. This position will
implement and maintain initiatives that support our revenue and
sales goals while providing the exceptional customer experience and
fostering a customer-centric culture. The CXM is accountable for
delivering world-class thinking and customer service, while
identifying opportunities to grow relationships.Key attributes in
our next team member
- Customer-Centric Attitude
- Master of Priorities
- CommunicatorResponsibilitiesSales and Revenue Management
- Manages all customer interactions on the sales floor, both
personally and through directing team members in alignment with
- Escalates customer feedback on sales barriers and implements
- Works with various constituents throughout the organization to
develop annual (and as needed) market and demand feasibility
analysis to craft the community's revenue plans for each sales year
including: renewal plans and incentives, new resident incentives,
unit mix configurations, rates, premiums, fees, deadlines, etc.,
and communicates revenue goals to their team.
- Presents performance results of current sales strategy and
provides recommendations, revisions and augmentations of the
strategy in effort to improve Sales and Revenue attainment
- Responsible for managing marketing budget.
- Performs weekly market surveys, manages and reports on revenue
proforma and can accurately report on achievement of revenue
targets including: overall market rates, gain to lease, loss to
lease, concessions, leasing velocity.
- Reports on any key performance indicators as requested by
management and maintains all information within business
- Operates all aspects of customer experience and sales in line
with property brand standards..
- Continually maintain and communicate current information on the
- General community knowledge (number of buildings, unit mix,
physical amenities, location, university relationship, etc.)
- Market (all information contained in market survey) and can
compellingly communicate their assigned community's value
proposition relative to peer assets.
- Content and administrative processes of the Application,
Housing Agreement, Assignment process, Community Policies,
utilization of Property Management Software and various
- Sales skills and overall ability to interact with customers in
a sales capacity to meet the community's revenue targets.
- Actively seeks training opportunities, follows Scion's policies
and Fair Housing Laws, and attends all required in-person
training.Customer Experience & Marketing Initiatives
- Provides immediate assistance to customers as available,
requested and necessary.
- Plans, promotes and executes customer experience initiatives,
for all customers, for both the community and on-campus throughout
the course of the year.
- Incorporates various social media and communication platforms
to engage customers and narrate the lifestyle and experience of
living at the community through photography, videography and the
- Manages promotional material and property incentives through
the marketing and concession budget.
- Actively manages and responds to publicly posted customer
concerns using various platforms per published Scion
guidelines.Team Member Management
- Schedules all customer experience, sales and marketing
associates to maximize coverage in the office and align talents
with organizational needs, as property structure requires.
- Encourages and manages team members; supports day-to-day
- Participates in recruiting and selection of all customer
experience, sales and team members.
- Trains and holds all team members accountable for delivering
exceptional customer experience, holds team members accountable for
meeting revenue and sales goals, and consistently reinforces
- Delivers coaching conversations around opportunities to
maintain customer experience and sales strategiesThe
responsibilities listed above are not all inclusive.Qualifications
- College graduate preferred, with a minimum of two years of
customer service, sales and/or community management experience, or
an equivalent combination.
- Ability and willingness to work up to six days per week for
necessary level of management coverage.
- Values and fosters a sensitive and supportive approach to a
diverse working and living environment.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards, with acute
attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Property Management
- Works well with all levels of management.
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical
- Handles multiple, complex projects, with minimal guidance,
prioritizes effectively, and meets deadlines.
- Works well independently and as a member of various teams.
The Scion Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, religion, creed, national origin, color, gender, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, age, physical or mental
disability (as long as the employee/applicant is otherwise
qualified for the job with or without a reasonable accommodation),
genetic information, HIV/AIDS status, marital status, uniformed
service, veteran status, pregnancy or other legally protected
status or category under federal or state law. The Scion Group LLC
complies with applicable state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment in all locations in which the
Company has properties. This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence,
compensation, training and other terms and conditions of
employment. The Scion Group LLC is committed to the principles of
equal employment opportunities.IND1 #wearehiring #werehiring Sales
Manager / Leasing Manager / Leasing / Event Planner / Customer
Keywords: The Scion Group, San Marcos , Leasing & Marketing Manager, Advertising , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!