Civil Engineer- Private and Public Development
Company: Impact Recruitment
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Impact Recruitment has partnered with a national engineering
consulting and construction management firm that provides
integrated services to the environmental, energy, and
We are seeking a highly motivated Civil Engineer (PE) to join our
clients growing Civil Engineering Services team in San Marcos, TX.
The ideal candidate will have experience in design, construction
and project management initiatives within municipalities, state or
grant funded projects, roadway, stormwater management, and utility
design. This position has the unique ability to partner with and
learn from some of the best engineers, project managers, and other
technical staff in the industry.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Ability to execute engineering best practices on a wide variety
of projects for a wide variety of clients, adapting to new
- Be involved in all project aspects including design/study
development, construction management, project management, RFI'
s/RFPs/Submittals and client meetings
- Assist Project Managers with construction management tasks such
as material submittal reviews build reviews and coordination with
- Assist Project Managers in the production of project plans,
specifications, scheduling, budgeting, technical memorandums and
- Conduct site visits, surveys and inspections, and assist with
data collection, compilation and assessment for infrastructure
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with
employees, cities/clients, and other public agencies.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Civil Engineering or related
- 5 to 10 years of related experience in municipal, state or land
- Active Professional Engineer License in Texas
- Experience using computer assisted engineering and design
software to prepare engineering and design documents (examples
include software such as AutoCAD, MicroStation, and GIS)
- Specializations in street/grading/utility design, drainage and
overall stormwater management, and hydraulic modeling.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be flexible, well organized, accountable and
- Physically able to perform work in the field
This is an immediate opening with outstanding benefits and salary
package available commensurate with experience. Reach out to Impact
Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org/(805)-755-9557 to learn
more about this position.
Impact Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. Impact
Recruitment does not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, or terms
or conditions of employment on the basis of race, sex, color,
national origin, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability,
medical condition as defined under state law, or any other basis
prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. Impact
Recruitment also provides reasonable accommodations to disabled
individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified
individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job
functions, as required by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Impact Recruitment, San Marcos , Civil Engineer- Private and Public Development, Engineering , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!