Maintenance Technician - Property Management
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 24, 2022
As a 2021 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation
Winner, at Eenhoorn, we are committed to creating Awesome
experiences for our team members and residents. At Eenhoorn, we say
"We Do Awesome", as it embodies our approach to how we manage our
properties, how we want our residents to feel, and how we engage
with one another. You get to be a part of creating Awesome by
living our core values of Professionalism, Accountability, Honesty
and Integrity, Self-Regulation, and Image. As a Maintenance
Technician for our property, River Oaks Villas, located in San
Marcos, TX, you will have the opportunity to positively impact our
community, hotel guests and our residents by providing a safe,
well-maintained and visibly appealing property. This position is
responsible for ensuring the property and equipment are safe and
orderly. A successful Maintenance Technician will be
self-motivated, provide outstanding customer service, and will take
immense pride in their work. The Maintenance Technician must act
with a sense of urgency and have an unparalleled passion for
service in order to display a commitment of excellence that
interprets the Eenhoorn vision and brand. What you'll be doing:
- Performs various building and property maintenance tasks
fulfilling preventative maintenance, service requests, grounds
keeping, capital improvements, and turn-over maintenance as
- Work with a sense of urgency to ensure all service requests are
responded to in a timely manner; reports start, progress &
completion of each task.
- Responsible for inventory management and overseeing the
cleanliness and orderly manner of the maintenance shop.
- Diagnosing and performing maintenance and preventive
maintenance tasks, including HVAC, plumbing, electrical,
appliances, carpentry, drywall, painting, roofing, siding,
doors/locks, glass/screen repairs, flooring, tile work,
- Ensuring the successful execution of all company safety and
environmental policies and procedures.
- Delivering the highest level of resident satisfaction through
responsive, consistent, positive and professional interactions.
What you bring to the table:
- Innovation: You have a track record of not only resolving
maintenance related issues, but also creating innovative solutions
to better support the maintenance related activities and
preventative maintenance at our properties.
- Execution: You drive quality results with speed. You are
focused on creating a high standard of living for residents.
- Servant Leadership: You balance your drive for execution with a
strong desire to serve others by actively listening to their needs,
resolving issues and acting quickly. Must have experiences:
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills.
- Previous plumbing, electrical, appliance, mechanical, drywall
repairs, carpentry and pool/spa maintenance experience.
- High school diploma or related Vocational Training and/or
equivalent work experience.
- Experience operating equipment & tools of the trade including
but not limited to hand tools, power tools and riding
- Must have the ability to work a flexible schedule with paid on
call hours. Nice to have experiences:
- Experience with HVAC and/or EPA certification
- Previous hotel, commercial and/or apartment maintenance
- Experience servicing commercial kitchen equipment such as ice
machines, refrigeration units, etc. Physical Requirements
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Bending and Twisting
- Repetitive use of hands
- Reaching above shoulder level
- Pushing and/or Pulling Why you might love working here:
- Stability - We don't buy and flip our properties every three
- Comprehensive health, vision, dental, and pet insurance
- 401(k) with a 25% match on the first 15% of contributions
- Up to 11-weeks of 100% paid short-term disability
- All expenses paid cruise for our four employees of the year and
their significant others
- Challenging problems to solve and an awesome team to
collaborate with every single day
- A corporate office that truly acts as a Support Center to the
properties What Makes Us Different Although we are a company that
is focused on real estate, we recognize that we can't be great
without our people. We are always seeking exceptional people who
are looking for more than just a job. Since 1988, our innovative
approaches have positioned Eenhoorn as an industry leader. Our
comprehensive organizational structure and learning environment
empower our team members to take ownership over their careers and
make a true difference in our residents' lives and experiences.
Additionally, we are one of the only owner-managed property
companies in the area and we think this is pretty awesome. We want
you to bring your authentic self to work every single day. We
accept you for who you are and consider everyone on an equal
opportunity basis without regard to age; appearance; color; gender
identity and/or expression; family or parental status; marital,
civil union, or domestic partnership status; disability; national,
social or ethnic origin; past or present military service; sexual
orientation; socioeconomic status; race; religion or
belief.Eenhoorn, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Eenhoorn, San Marcos , Maintenance Technician - Property Management, Executive , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!