Assistant Property Manager
Company: SYNC Residential
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: May 27, 2023
SYNC at Purgatory Creek - San Marcos, TX
Job Title: Assistant Property Manager
Reports to: Property Manager
- Preparation and delivery of all delinquency, eviction, and
three-day notices to vacate.
- Collection and posting of income within 24 hours of
- Interface with residents to schedule renewals or
- Participate in the leasing activity.
- Prepare security deposit refunds or charges. Begin collection
procedures for damages.
- Post all vending commissions, NSF checks, and other
miscellaneous incomes / expenses.
- Keep all lease files current and complete.
- Take over the Property Managers responsibilities when Property
Manager is not available.
- Perform marketing and leasing functions to maintain budgeted or
greater occupancy for the property
- Implement effective resident retention programs, such as
move-in and service follow up
- Collect rents and make daily deposits and reconciliations
- Prepare, track and produce traffic, marketing and advertising
- Conduct market surveys
- Prepare paperwork for move-ins in a timely manner
- Foster and ensure quality based and professional service to
residents and clients alike
- File all resident correspondence, back up the phones, and
assist in general office management. Skills & Qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED is required
- A minimum of two years of multi-family experience
- Previous experience as a multi-family assistant manager/
bookkeeper highly preferred
- P&L responsibility and budgetary experience
- Proficiency with property management software (i.e. ResMan,
Yardi, Onesite, etc.).
- Strong initiative and customer service orientation
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word and Excel
- Medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous paid time off
- Leasing Commission
- Monthly Resident Renewal Bonus
- Monthly Delinquency Bonus Qualifications
- High school diploma and/or equivalent; bachelor's degree
- Minimum of three years' relevant work experience in accounts
payable, ideally with PO experience
- Strong 10-key skills
- Proficiency in property management accountant software
(Entrata, Yardi, OneSite, etc.)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Must be able to work both in a team and/or with minimal
- Maintain a high degree of ethics and professionalism through
written and oral communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and emphasis on accuracy
- Display initiative, as well as excellent organizational and
time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and shift priorities as needed
- Ability and willingness to adapt in a dynamic and growing
Keywords: SYNC Residential, San Marcos , Assistant Property Manager, Executive , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...