Safety Supervisor (Health Policy #)
Company: Maxim Healthcare
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: April 25, 2021
Injury and Violence Prevention opening in San Marcos, Texas.
Maxim Healthcare Services is currently seeking a Safety Supervisor
to provide occupational health and safety services in a warehouse
setting. Summary Description: The Safety Specialist provides
technical support and tactical execution in the implementation of
Environmental, Health and Safety programs within assigned
fulfillment center. BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Completed BA Degree in a safety related field.
- Willingness to work weekends and/or overnight shifts. DETAILED
- Serve as designated safety representative of assigned
fulfillment center (FC), coordinating and implementing all areas of
the Global Safety Program as directed by Safety Manager of the
- Influence behavior and inspire commitment on the part of all
personnel in complying with safety standards and maintaining a safe
- Conduct training and coach associates on observed work habits
in support of this effort.
- Support management's efforts to ensure compliance with
corporate Safety Program expectations and applicable federal and
state law. Identify and inform management of compliance issues,
safety risks and improvement opportunities through the conduct of
daily, weekly and monthly audits.
- Conduct risk assessments related to jobs performed (Job Hazard
Analysis) and new equipment introductions. Recommend appropriate
risk mitigation measures to management, including ergonomic
considerations, in all such efforts.
- Facilitate incident investigation process.
- Maintain accurate daily, weekly and monthly metrics reporting
to onsite management teams and corporate based reporting
- Maintain required paperwork to comply with standards.
- Provide (or facilitate access to) immediate aid for associates,
visitors, vendors, or guests that need assistance, or medical
- Enter Safety Incident Information in Metrics database in a
- Perform Safety Observations & Audits.
- Train and assist others (Area Managers, Safety Team Members,
etc.) to complete their Safety responsibilities (Audits, Follow
Safety Rules, etc.).
- Perform Specific Safety Training as required by the Safety
- Strong communication, teamwork, analysis, judgment and customer
- Ability to analyze accident data, new processes, and machinery
for potential safety concerns and conduct job hazard and job safety
- Passion for Safety.
- Able to maintain confidentiality in matters involving security
and/or personnel issue. For further information and/or to apply to
this opportunity, please contact a Recruiter at [Click Here to
Apply] or email your resume to [Click Here to Apply]
Keywords: Maxim Healthcare, San Marcos , Safety Supervisor (Health Policy #), Healthcare , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!