Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) Non-Transport
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionUnique healthcare company, specializing in wound
care, is seeking a driven and dependable person to fill a
cross-functional role as a hyperbaric technician and front office
support representative. Are you EMTcertified, have BLS and CPR
training, and medical office knowledge and background? If you are a
top-rated EMT who has some hospital experience and is detail
oriented, WoundCentrics wants you on our team of professionals!
If you are ready to grow in a fast paced and rewarding career with
a revolutionary company, apply with WoundCentrics
- Obtains patient vital signs and glucose monitoring prior/post
- Assists in patient preparation for treatment.
- Uses clinical assessment skills accurately, assessing each
patient's psychological, psycho-social, safety and educational
- Documents all pertinent information of the patient.
- Adheres to all HIPAA and company policies and procedures.
- Identifies and documents patient/family educational needs upon
initial assessment and thereafter.
- Demonstrates ability to follow physician orders and
appropriately case manage patient care
- Process patient data and charges in a timely manner.
- Verify all data, unit charges and billing elements.
- Process and maintain all files, medical records and
- Demonstrate effective communication and problem-solving
- Collect, analyze, report and pursue patient billing
- Process purchase order and check requests.
- Provide support for facility billing functions.
- Attain appropriate authorizations, referrals, patient
demographics and insurance information.Required Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some experience within a hospital
- Maintains up-to-date CPR and BLS Certification through the
American Heart Association
- Strong communication, time management and organizational
- Able to prioritize tasks
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Works efficiently and has a quick response timePhysical
- Prolonged periods of sitting
- Exert 20-50 lbs. of force occasionally and 10-20 lbs.
Keywords: WoundCentrics, San Marcos , Emergency Medical Technicians (EMT) Non-Transport, Healthcare , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!