CMA, Medical Assistant Certified - Primary Family Medicine Clinic
Company: Christus Health
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: May 16, 2022
DescriptionSummary: Performs duties under the supervision of a
Physician. Interviews patients, measures vital signs and records
information on patient's charts. Prepares treatment rooms for
examination of patients. Drapes patients with covering and
positions instruments and equipment. Hands instruments and
materials to a doctor as directed. May operate x-ray and/or EKG
equipment. Cleans and sterilizes instruments. Requirements:
- High school graduate or GED. Graduate from an accredited
program for Medical Assistants.
- Previous medical office experience preferred.
- Certified by the American Association of Medical
- Current CPR certification.
- Knowledge of ICD9, CPT and HCPCS coding and managed care
contracts is desirable. - Work Type:full time
Keywords: Christus Health, San Marcos , CMA, Medical Assistant Certified - Primary Family Medicine Clinic, Healthcare , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!