IP Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Rehab
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: July 28, 2022
Positions: Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, RehabCareRev is the
future of work in healthcare. With our mobile app, you're just a
few clicks away from creating an ideal work schedule that fits your
life and pays the bills. CareRev is proud to pay the highest rates
in the industry not once, but twice a week via direct
deposit.Signing up is simple. Once you've applied, passed your
interview, and completed registration, you'll be ready to book
shifts, work, and get paid. It's that easy!---Requirements
- Minimum of one year experience in an acute care or
rehabilitation setting. -Must be current and within the past year.
Home health care and corrections facility experience are not
applicable for this position.
- Must have current AHA BLS certification
- Familiarity with caring for patients recovering from the
following conditions is preferred: spinal cord injury, brain
injury, stroke, neurological disorders, parkinson's disease,
amputation, wounds, respiratory failure, cardiopulmonary
conditions, orthopedic conditions
- Must pass background check, have current nursing license and be
in good standing with the state board of nursing
- Please note you will be asked about your COVID vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.---How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your email. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach with the
- Don't see an update? Check your spam. We don't want you to miss
booking your interview!---Rates are subject to change without prior
notice and are driven by the marketplace and facility needs.
Assigned rates fall within listed ranges.------
Keywords: CareRev, San Marcos , IP Licensed Vocational Nurse LVN, Rehab, Healthcare , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!