Nurse Practitioner (Psychiatric )
Company: LifeStance Health
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: September 14, 2023
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society
where mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives
better. Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more
fulfilling lives by improving access to trusted, affordable, and
personalized mental healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty
goal; we know. But we make it happen with the best team in
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire a talented a Psychiatric Nurse
Practitioner in our San Marcos, TX, who is passionate about patient
care and committed to clinical excellence. The ideal candidate will
have at least 1 year of post training experience. This is a Hybrid
or in office role, candidates should be based in the San Marcos
area. Is this you?
- Wanting to deliver high quality behavioral healthcare.
- Seeking work life balance.
- Interested in growing professionally. What we offer Nurse
- 100 % Outpatient Care in a Group Practice Setting.
- Generous 'above market' compensation with unlimited/uncapped
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Long Term Incentive Plan- Annual Stock Award
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Strong work/life balance.
- Long Term Incentive Plan- Annual Stock Award providing company
- Compensation range $180,000 to $230,000+ Nurse Practitioners
are a critical part of our clinical team. We're seeking PMHNPs that
- Licensed in Texas as an APRN with PMHNP Board Certification by
- Experienced with adult and/or child and adolescent
- 1+ years of PMHNP Experience post training. About LifeStance
Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental healthcare
services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven treatment
services for children, adolescents and adults suffering from a
variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care setting, both
in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its digital health
telemedicine offering. The company employs psychiatrists,
psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and licensed
therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, San Marcos , Nurse Practitioner (Psychiatric ), Healthcare , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!