Company: Vie Management
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: March 22, 2020
Who we are -
Vie offers an environment where our employees' ideas are not only
heard but implemented. We offer a team based and structured
environment; however, employees are expected to be
self-disciplined, creative, and entrepreneurial.
We attract and retain the best people by encouraging a culture of
diversity and inclusion. We collectively bring the shared
experiences and unique characteristics of our team to identify the
best concepts for creating inspired lifestyles.
Who you are -
Audacious, Adventurous, Bold and Enthusiastic
Health conscious and active
Connected and sociable
Accessible and charitable
Diverse and unique
Must have abilities -
Natural Credibility and Leadership Skills - Diversity of experience
through Hospitality, sales, operations, development and Student
Energetic and Supportive - Entrepreneurial spirit; "go getter"
Ability to Communicate - Open, honest, gives and receives feedback;
expresses ideas and thoughts
Empathetic - Kind; treats other fairly
Ability to Make Tough Decisions - Problem solver, provokes thought,
and moves quickly towards action
2 plus years previous experience preferred
High School or equivalent
Needs to be thorough, reliable, responsible, honest, organized,
flexible, and service-oriented
Un jour dans la vie de (A day in the life of) -
- Assists in trash pickup on the property.
- Assists in all types of cleaning, when necessary and as
- Assists in completing the clean on corporate units,
turnovers/make-readies of vacant units, as requested.
- Assists with resident functions, as requested.
- Performs daily cleaning of office, clubhouse, kitchen, model(s)
and show unit(s), including vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting
on a consistent basis.
- Ensure that ambiance of property is on brand (I.E Music playing
in all common areas, TVs turned on daily, signature sent throughout
- Helps clean grounds and all common areas daily.
- Complete all duties regarding make-ready/vacant units including
- Assists in maintaining inventory of cleaning and bathroom
- Notify maintenance of burned-out light bulbs, broken globes,
etc., in units and throughout the exterior of the property, as
- Observes the condition of the property in general and reports
any unusual circumstances.
- Enters occupied apartments to perform necessary cleaning, as
- Cleans up thoroughly after performing work.
- Notifies Maintenance Supervisor and/or Property Manager, as
directed, regarding any supplies necessary to complete cleaning
- Follows company procedures regarding safety and
- Attends employee meetings
Keywords: Vie Management, San Marcos , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!