Company: Dairy Queen
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: April 4, 2021
Execute all kitchen operations, ensuring all prepared foods meet
restaurant safety and health standards. Cooks, assembles and wraps
good items, stocks all needed products and preparation materials in
a clean and safe manner. Essential job functions include, but are
not limited to:
- Communicate clearly, quickly and politely with co-workers to
ensure correct order is served to the customers.
- Quickly and accurately prepares food products following
restaurant, health and safety standards and procedures quickly and
- Be pleasant and alert to customer needs.
- Properly and safely operates and maintains restaurant equipment
including grill, fryer, freezer and other related cooking equipment
while following all health and safety standards.
- Work as a "team" member to assure constant and consistent
quality, service, cleanliness and value to each customer.
- Clean work area, organize and stock needed items. Move various
food, paper and cleaning items from other sections of building (or
outside building) to immediate work area.
- Stocks and executes proper rotation of products.
- Completes assigned prep work for stocking and set up of grill
- Controls food production process.
- Breaks down and cleans grill area thoroughly every day as
assigned by a manager or shift leader.
- Wash counters, tables, restrooms, trash receptacles, gather
trash and remove from dining/service areas to proper receptacle,
sweep, mop, stock and other cleaning tasks. Occasional need to be
out of building (i.e., parking lot, freezer, trash container areas,
etc.) for parking lot pick-up, trash removal and other maintenance
and cleaning activities.
- Informs immediate supervisor promptly of all problems or
unusual matters of significance.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by
management staff or shift leaders.Additional Responsibilities:
- Operates grill area in accordance with established standards,
policies and procedures.
- Responsible for quick, accurate and safe food production
- Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest
satisfaction through adhering to standards for quality, value,
service and cleanliness.
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all restaurant
employees and customers to foster and promote a cooperative and
pleasant working climate.
- Communicates all significant issues, both positive and
negative, with management staff.
Keywords: Dairy Queen, San Marcos , Grill Staff, Hospitality & Tourism , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!