Food Service Cashier, Austin Bergstrom Airport
Company: Delaware North
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring
Foodservice Cashiers to join our team at Austin-Bergstrom Airport
in Austin, Texas. As a Foodservice Cashier you should display a
positive attitude with guests and co-workers while also being able
to accurately ring up merchandise and product in an efficient
manner. Position starts at $16.50/hr + $1,000 Sign-On BonusFull
Time Employee Total Rewards Package:Delaware North believes in a
total rewards package that helps us recruit and retain the best
associates in the industry. We have a comprehensive benefits
program designed to give our associates the comfort, safety and
stability they need to serve our guests each and every day. Below
is a listing of many of our benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid ParkingResponsibilities
- Greet guests approaching stand and provide details to guests on
items for sale while using suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following
proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification,
and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Participate in set-up, opening & closing procedures, arrange
inventory, notifies supervisor of any inventory deficiency or
- Perform clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality
appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned in addition to cashier duties
- Properly record all transactions via the point of sale system
and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; processes
credit cards or determines correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and
balance banks at end of shift.Qualifications
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with
guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.Physical
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.
- Frequent standing, bending, stooping, carrying, walking,
sitting, and reaching.Shift Details VariesWho We Are Serving more
than 11 million passengers each year, Austin-Bergstrom
International Airport is one of the fastest-growing airports in the
United States. Delaware North gives travelers a true taste of the
town with its award-winning and locally focused dining and retail
options.At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work
with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues,
casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier
restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately
take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100
years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy
the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, San Marcos , Food Service Cashier, Austin Bergstrom Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!