Food and Beverage Supervisor, Austin Bergstrom Airport
Company: Delaware North
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: August 3, 2022
The Opportunity Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is
searching for a Concessions Supervisor to join our team at Austin
Bergstrom Airport in Austin, Texas. Position starts at $22.50/hr +
$1,000 Sign-On BonusFull Time Employee Total Rewards
Package:Delaware North believes in a total rewards package that
helps us recruit and retain the best associates in the industry. We
have a comprehensive benefits program designed to give our
associates the comfort, safety and stability they need to serve our
guests each and every day. Below is a listing of many of our
- 401(k) plan with company contribution
- Life insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Shift Differential
- Paid Meals
- Paid time off including personal Holidays, Holidays, sick days
- Paid ParkingResponsibilities
- Assign duties to scheduled staff.
- Perform some service tasks, such as assisting guests, stocking
shelves, counting inventory, and cashier duties when
- Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality,
service, or accommodations.
- Review work procedures and operational problems to determine
ways to improve service, performance, or safety.
- Assist Concessions Manager with staff training and
- Monitor daily and hourly cleaning.
- Manage labor and profit loss.
- Ensures proper cash handling and tip record-keeping for the
- Ensure associates are kept informed of any changes in policies
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications
- Experience working in a restaurant.
- At least two years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, able to work without direct
supervision, and eager to be challenged and initiate projects and
- Must be able to implement rules and direct staff.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Excellent customer service and employee relations skills.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast-paced
- At least two years of experience as a supervisor
- Standing and walking for the entire length of shift.Frequently
required to reach up to 6-7 feet, twist at the waist, bending, and
- Pushing and pulling occasionally, to move equipment, stock,
mops, and brooms.
- Exposed to outdoors and variable temperatures.Shift Details
VariesWho We Are Serving more than 11 million passengers each year,
Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is one of the
fastest-growing airports in the United States. Delaware North gives
travelers a true taste of the town with its award-winning and
locally focused dining and retail options.At Delaware North, you'll
love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds.
Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks,
iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where
your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great
work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth.
If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen -
share our vision and grow with us.Delaware North Companies,
Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all
positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender,
national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual
orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North
is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: Delaware North, San Marcos , Food and Beverage Supervisor, Austin Bergstrom Airport, Hospitality & Tourism , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!