Floor Supervisor Full Time - TOMMY HILFIGER - San Marcos Tanger Outlets
Company: PVH Corp.
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 23, 2023
FLOOR SUPERVISORREPORTS TO: Store ManagerSUMMARY: The Floor
Supervisors primary function is to assist and support the Store and
Assistant Manager in all aspects of the store, including all
personnel, product, merchandising, and visual functions, business
processes and results for the store. Assist management with
recruiting, training and development of associates.OVERALL
- Direct and motivates the store team to provide service in
accordance with the TH Customer Service program, generate sales and
profit, minimize losses and while ensure the store is visually
distinctive and impeccably maintained.
- Maximize Associate productivity, ensure compliance and
consistent execution of company standards and Policy & Procedures
as well as create an environment which is results driven.
- Assist in the development of associates through feedback,
coaching and training.
- Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication
- Develop proficiency in all operational policies and
- Manage time and prioritize tasks.MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maximize sales by ensuring TH Customer Service program is being
executed to standard as well as ensuring merchandise styles and
sizes are well represented on the sales floor.
- Assist with training, developing and executing S.G.M. and TH
- Communicate statistical results and identify business
- Communicate with team at Take 5 meetings, regarding individual
sales performance, and other key performance indicators such as
UPT, conversion, store results, product sales and other information
to help them provide great service and achieve goals.
- Assist with training, monitoring and executing Direct
Replenishment and Recovery process.
- Recognize problems, analyze causes, and generate alternatives
- Represent the TH image through personal and professional
- Understand and comply with all company policy, procedures and
- Receiving and processing shipments and transfers.
- Follow Inventory Shrinkage Improvement Program.
- Assist to ensure store has all necessary tools (i.e. supplies,
resources, binders, posters, etc.) and knowledge of how to use them
- Maintain the highest level of security and safety awareness
within the store
- Store opening and closing.
- Able to lift a minimum of 40 pounds and able to stand for long
periods of time.LEADERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with store management to source the best talent through
networking and recruitment, interviewing, hiring and orientation
process. Identify new hires who possess skills representative of
the TH Brand and image.
- Assist in the development of all associates to be knowledgeable
in areas of product and sales by communicating openly, honestly,
- Create energy, excitement and recognition around team and
individual accomplishment and successes.
- Participate and assists the Store Manager in weekly management
meetings and quarterly staff meetings.
- Change schedules, adapt to the needs of the position,
undertaking night shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Demonstrate teamwork and lead by example within
store.MERCHANDISING & VISUAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assists in making business decisions based on current
- Maintains elevated store presentation by training and
overseeing standards as defined by brand standards and company
directives with an eye for detail.
- Keep management informed of all merchandise and visual related
- Execute markdowns and re-merchandise, as needed.
- Maintain store organization fixtures/hardware/general
cleanliness.PVH Corp. or its subsidiary ("PVH") is an equal
opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on
the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications,
consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color,
sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national
origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic
information, physical or mental disability, military status or any
other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a
strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring
that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely
on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational
background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve
these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH
prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting
or otherwise considering any job applicants current or prior wages,
salary or other compensation information in connection with the
hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose
this salary history information to PVHDIVERSITY & EQUAL OPPORTUNITY
We are committed to recruiting, training and providing career
advancement to all associates regardless of gender, race, religion,
age, disability, sexual orientation, nationality, or social or
ethnic origin. Diversity in the workplace is encouraged. Bigotry,
racism and any form of harassment or discrimination is not
Keywords: PVH Corp., San Marcos , Floor Supervisor Full Time - TOMMY HILFIGER - San Marcos Tanger Outlets, Hospitality & Tourism , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!