Retail Store Manager
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: March 20, 2023
Who We Are:
Samsonite is the worldwide leader in superior travel bags, luggage,
and accessories combining notable style with the latest design
technology and the utmost attention to quality and durability. For
more than 100 years, Samsonite has leveraged its rich heritage to
create unparalleled products that fulfill the travel lifestyle
needs of conscious movers everywhere. With a portfolio of brands
including Samsonite, Tumi, American Tourister, High Sierra,
Gregory, eBags, Hartmann, and Lipault Paris, our products are sold
in over 100 countries in North America, Asia, Europe and Latin
America through our company-operated retail store, websites and a
variety of retail partners. What You'll Be Doing:
- Support an environment that drives sales by having strong
customer service skills.
- Consistently deliver brand enhancing store standards that
create a positive customer experience.
- Support Store achievement of established sales and profit
- Protect company assets and control inventory shrinkage.
- Utilize skills as a team player to help grow the store, the
brand, and continuously provide. constructive and positive feedback
to one another.
- Ability to drive sales by understanding/explaining merchandise
to the customer.
- Demonstrate accuracy and efficiency at point of sale.
- Demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Hire/Train/Coach a store staff of qualified employees. We're
Excited If You Have:
- Have excellent selling skills.
- Possess knowledge of a POS system to ring up sales.
- Have experience in the retail industry, customer service, and
- Demonstrate a professional image in words, actions, and
- Like challenges and strives to exceed goals.
- Are dedicated, punctual and responsible.
- Are self-motivated.
- Demonstrate ethical behavior and take pride in work
- Are solution oriented.
- Demonstrate leader in a team environment.
- Have a high energy level and are self-confident.
- Articulate and are comfortable in group settings.
- Are able to persuade others to verbally express
- Embrace a hands- on leadership role.
- Possess strong operational skills and attention to detail.
- Possess an ability to multi task and manage all aspects of a
- Can take direction from many sources and executes action.
- Possess an ability to solicit customer feedback and be "close"
to the business.
- Pro-actively seek solutions to market/store conditions.
Qualifications of the role:
- Able to work a flexible schedule including nights and
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Able to stand, move around the store, lift/push product that
weigh up to 35 pounds, and use a ladder to complete job
- At least one year of previous retail management experience. Why
you'll love working here:
- Our employees matter. As a people-focused business, we work
hard to provide meaningful rewards and development opportunities
for our employees, recognizing performance, and creating a
supportive working environment for them, wherever they are
- Vibrant culture. We are committed to a diverse and rich
culture, welcoming people from all walks of life. Our long-standing
commitment to diversity and inclusion empowers us to bring our
authentic selves and unique differences to work every day.
- Socially responsible. We want to minimize our products' impact
on the environment and help create positive journeys worldwide. We
do this by creating the best products using the most sustainable
and innovative materials, methods, and models. What we value: At
Samsonite, we do more than create the bags that move with our
consumer, we inspire and celebrate the moments that move them. We
believe we have a responsibility to the world in how we operate,
the products we sell, the communities where we live and work, and
how we treat the people we employ. We're as diverse as travel
itself, and like travel, your journey with Samsonite presents the
opportunity to be a part of something bigger and explore your
passions. This is why we offer various paths for professionals and
celebrate the knowledge and skills they bring to our team. We are
committed to a respectful workplace that allows our team members to
bring their best selves to the workplace daily. Samsonite is an
equal opportunity employer and is committed to promoting and
maintaining a work environment in which all applicants, associates,
customers, and other individuals are treated with dignity and
respect free from unlawful harassment, discrimination, or
Keywords: Samsonite, San Marcos , Retail Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...