Occupational Therapist Asst. - up to $40/hr
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: September 13, 2023
Build your own schedule. Take control of your career. Looking
for occupational therapist assistant jobs that fit your life? If
you're tired of having no control over your schedule or just want
to earn more money, part-time shifts could be what you're looking
for! ShiftKey enables independent occupational therapist assistants
like you to bid on per diem occupational therapist assistant shifts
posted by a vast network of Facilities-all based on criteria you
select. Choose the facilities you want, on days you want, and bid
the rate you want.
- Better work/life balance - Don't want to work nights? Need
Mondays off? Only want to work once in a while? No problem. Use
ShiftKey to work as little or as much as you like.
- Extra income - Use ShiftKey to pick up shifts whenever you need
a little extra money, even if you have another job. Get paid the
next day with a PayCard or go with weekly direct deposit.
- Pick the right environment for you - occupational therapist
assistant shifts are a great way to experience a variety of
facilities. ShiftKey partners with Stride Health to allow
healthcare professionals who use the ShiftKey App to access
Stride's portable benefits platform for affordable healthcare
options such as:
- Life InsuranceRole Requirements:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- A valid occupational therapist assistant license in the state
- Ability to complete a drug test, background check, and W9
form.About the Role:You know better than anyone that occupational
therapist assistants are essential members of a facility's medical
team. Your role is to help patients overcome the day-to-day
challenges associated with injury or illness. Here are a few things
you might do:
- Assist patients with therapeutic exercises.
- Teach patients how to use equipment.
- Collaborate with occupational therapists to develop treatment
- Transport patients as needed.Here's what ShiftKey users have to
say about us: "By using the ShiftKey App, I choose to work on days
that I need to and their customer service was very responsive when
I reached out.""I have been using ShiftKey for a couple of months.
What I appreciate about this App is the flexibility. I love that
you pick your own schedule. I'll definitely continue to use
it.""Using the ShiftKey App has helped me juggle work around my
hectic grad school and mom life schedule!"
Keywords: ShiftKey, San Marcos , Occupational Therapist Asst. - up to $40/hr, Human Resources , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!