Building Construction Technology Instructor
Company: Home Builders Institute Inc
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: April 25, 2021
HBI is currently seeking a Building Construction Technology
Instructor. As a B uilding Construction Technology I nstructor, you
will demonstrate-through hands-on training and classroom
instruction-proper technique, safety, and detail which are
essential skills of polished trades professionals. Specific duties
are as follows:
- Instruct program participants in carpentry, electrical wiring,
plumbing, landscaping, painting, and other general trades using
- Instructors must be able to facilitate Distance Learning and
Blended Learning with online applications such as Google Classroom
and HBI's Learning Management System with approved curriculum.
- Coordinate hands-on training activities including on-site and
- Demonstrate proper tool and equipment use, with an emphasis on
- Recommend students for job placement.
- Monitor and coach trainees.
- Perform various administrative and reporting functions, as
- A minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent is
- At least five years of experience in carpentry, plumbing,
landscaping, painting, and electrical wiring needed.
- Must have basic computer skills, including some experience with
database and MS Office
- Strong coaching skills and the determination to teach, inspire
and lead future trades professionals are essential.
- A strong emphasis on safety in the workplace is required. HBI
offers a competitive salary and benefits program. HBI is an equal
opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other
protected characteristic as established by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Home Builders Institute Inc, San Marcos , Building Construction Technology Instructor, IT / Software / Systems , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!