Community Assistant - Student Living
Company: Education Realty Trust Inc.
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Work with and support the team of leasing professionals in
achieving occupancy and retention goals by performing
administrative tasks related to leasing, marketing, and customer
service at the community.
- Performs administrative tasks for the leasing office including
but not limited to: copying documents, filing resident files,
preparing notices, handling resident calls, and organizing rent
payments and other collateral materials.
- Assists with sales and leasing activities to achieve the
property's revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying
prospects, conducting property tours, and showing apartments.
- Assists with the lease preparation process by generating all
required lease paperwork and organizing resident lease files.
- Assists with move in and move out process for residents.
- Answers incoming calls and sets appointments for prospects to
tour the property.
- Performs on-campus marketing outreach to generate Community
awareness and qualified traffic.
- Assists with coordinating resident functions, including
parties, birthday cards, welcome parties, unit visits, and other
programs to achieve resident satisfaction goals.
- Schedules and conducts resident visits each semester as part of
the Student Living customer service program, and distribute notices
such as flyers, newsletters, resident surveys, and late
- Acts as an after-hours liaison between residents and property
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident concerns and
questions and takes prompt action to solve problems and/or document
and convey resident or other requests to the appropriate
Keywords: Education Realty Trust Inc., San Marcos , Community Assistant - Student Living, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!