General Manager in Training(09269) - 1290 Wonder World Dr. Ste 202
Company: Domino's Pizza
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: May 3, 2021
General Manager in Training
Are you interested in being part of one of the fastest growing
quick service restaurant businesses in the industry? Opportunities
exist now for Managers in Training! Join a winning team and start
securing your future today!
Learn to run a successful business while being paid.
We offer a progressive training program while you work in a fun
Use basic math and computer skills. Learn to complete store
profit and loss reports and process daily transactions. The perfect
candidate would be experienced, enthusiastic and self-motivated
excelling in the responsibilities listed below:
- Bring positive recognition to the Domino's Pizza brand through
professionalism, enthusiastic attitude and effective
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and
quickly (may use calculator) and make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, written, and telephone communication skills to take and
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch
- Use enthusiasm to meet personal and store goals.
- Set the standard for a superior level of customer service.
- Motivate staff and lead by example.
- Protect the security of cash, inventory, and other assets
according to company guidelines and directives.
- Exercise judgment and discretion alone, and in conjunction with
the General Manager in the day-to-day operations of the store.
General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area,
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
- Orientation and training provided on the job.
- One year of management experience.
- At least 18 years old and pass background screening and drug
- Meet image standards.
- Have a valid driver's license and insured vehicle.
- The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks,
work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality
control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make
judgments and decisions.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours
necessary to open and/or close the store, including some nights,
weekends and holidays. Schedule subject to change to cover store
- Proficient with using a POS, 10-key, Microsoft Office, and
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or
Keywords: Domino's Pizza, San Marcos , General Manager in Training(09269) - 1290 Wonder World Dr. Ste 202, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!