San Marcos 01 Service - Customer Service Assistant - Part-Time
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 5, 2021
Start your H-E-B Career here! We need energetic and motivated
Partners willing to work hard and have fun while making our
Customers feel welcome. No matter what background you bring, or
where you are in your career, we welcome you to join our community
where People come first.
As a Customer Service Assistant, you'll package groceries and
help customers transport their purchases from the Store to their
Once you're eligible, you'll become an Owner in the company, so
we're looking for commitment, hard work, and focus on quality and
Customer service. 'Partner-owned' means our most important
resources--People--drive the innovation, growth, and success that
make H-E-B The Greatest Omnichannel Retailing Company.
Do you have a:
HEART FOR PEOPLE... commitment to serve as the face of H-E-B to
all your customers?
HEAD FOR BUSINESS... recognition of what needs to be done before
PASSION FOR RESULTS... a desire to help get the job done,
whatever it takes?
We are looking for:
- willingness to stay attentive to customers' needs
- ability to work in a fast-paced environment
What is the work?
- Assists in unloading merchandise from baskets
- Packages groceries; assists customers in transporting /
unloading groceries to their vehicles
- Assists customers in locating merchandise
Stocking / Sanitation:
- Gathers baskets and picks up trash inside and outside
- Maintains and stocks bag areas
- Returns products to proper locations
- Stocks and stages bags; stocks check stand supplies
- Distributes Buddy bucks to registers, replaces anti-fatigue
- Does Carts & Parts basket relocation and power-washing basket
relocation for department setup
- Performs red basket fill up / retrieval
- Cleans, mops, dusts, sweeps, vacuums check stand area, Return
Center, and CCO area to maintain Store cleanliness and safety
What is your background?
- Completion of Company Orientation and Basics of Safety training
Do you have what it takes to be a fit as a Customer Service
Assistant at H-E-B?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with customers and stay attentive to their
- Ability to maintain a high level of productivity and efficiency
- Function in a fast-paced, retail environment, in detailed and
- Work with Customers, staying attentive to their needs
- Constantly* reach at waist, grasp
- Frequently stand, walk
- Occasionally reach overhead, reach at shoulder, reach at knee,
reach at floor, bend, stoop, squat, crouch, kneel, stair climb,
pivot, twist, push / pull with arms, pinch, perform fine motor
- Occasionally be exposed to cold, hot, loud noises, ambient
temperatures, and wet conditions
- Demonstrate the ability to lift 55 lbs, and manage more than 55
lbs (up to 100 lbs)
- While there may be exceptions, the measurements noted are
generally defined as--Constantly: 5.5 hours per 8-hour day;
Frequently: 2.5 - 5.5 hours per 8-hour day; Occasionally: 0 - 2.5
hours per 8-hour day
It is the responsibility of each individual Partner to never
lift beyond his or her own safe lifting limit. If an item is too
heavy to lift, push or pull, and / or carry, the Partner must break
the box down into lighter, smaller, more manageable components, or
ask for assistance from another Partner or a manager.
Keywords: H-E-B, San Marcos , San Marcos 01 Service - Customer Service Assistant - Part-Time, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!