Company: Merry Maids of LA and TX
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Provides general facilities administration support which may
include data entry, system updates, and weekly payroll submission.
Confirms customer appointments. Creates and updates schedules with
new customer information and provide team members with daily
appointments/routes. May assistant with new hire paperwork,
orientation, and training.
- Completes daily close out process in the system inputting data
for time spent at customers home, mileage, update customer
information, weekly submission of payroll, inputs sales leads into
the computer, and updating accounts payable system with current
- Creates and updates schedules with new customer information and
provide team members with daily appointments/routes.
- Schedules sales bids and generates ancillary revenue through
additional services such as, refrigerator, ovens, and window
cleanings and laundry washing.
- Assists with new hire paperwork, orientation, and
- Assists HR compliance of the branch to include, associate
files, I-9s, bulletin board postings, payroll, and annual safety
- Answers phones and directs calls to appropriate party.
- Confirms customer appointments.
- Prepares laundry for the following day.
- May occasionally function as a team member or solo cleaner as
Education and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma/general education degree (GED) plus 2 years
of customer service required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Personal time management and organizational skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Dependable and adaptable to operate within a fast-paced work
- Ability to drive to customer homes as needed
- Ability to differentiate between variously colored cleaning
products by identifying the color or product name
- Ability to define specific uses of cleaning products
- Ability to read and understand cleaning instructions indicated
on customized service reports
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint,
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
Disclaimer: As the owner and personnel manager of your
franchised business, you have both the right and responsibility to
select and control your employees, establish your employment
policies and practices (including pay practices), develop your
employee relations, and comply with all federal, state, and local
employment laws. The information contained in these documents is
provided merely for informational purposes, the use of this sample
by you is not required under your franchise agreement, and this
sample is intended to serve only as an aid to you in deciding how
to operate your business. You are not required to use any of the
information contained in this sample, but we invite and encourage
you to review the information provided and incorporate into your
own personnel practices any material you feel is appropriate for
your operation. You are free to modify the material, of course, to
reflect your individual business. Remember that employment laws and
practices change over time and vary significantly from state to
state, so you should consult an employment law attorney in your
state to determine the appropriateness of practices, policies, and
forms for your business. There is no guarantee that following the
recommendation will result in business success or that your results
will be the same as other franchisees or company stores. Success is
determined by many factors including market conditions which may
vary widely as well as individual talents and effort.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a
Merry Maids franchisee. Your application will go directly to the
franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location
should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The
ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Keywords: Merry Maids of LA and TX, San Marcos , Office Assistant, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!