Customer Service Representative - San Marcos / South Austin
Company: Jon Wayne Service Company
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Customer Service Representative
San Marcos / South Austin, TX
Jon Wayne Heating and Air was started in 2001. Jon Wayne is a
residential service and replacement company. We are focused on this
segment of the Industry and strive for excellence in our
Today Jon Wayne is the largest and fastest growing Residential
service and replacement company in our market with an excellent
reputation for performance and as a place to work. The company
cares about employees, and insists that the employees care about
Call center hours are from 7 AM-9 PM Monday-Sunday. Call center
personnel sometimes work in excess of 40 hours per week during
periods of high demand. Employees are compensated accordingly.
Benefits of Joining our team!
- Vacation pay
- Continuing education
- We promote from within
- Family owned and Operated
- Must have successful work experience in the area of customer
service, inside sales, or telemarketing.
- Must be an excellent "people" person with superior skills in
the areas of customer service, problem resolution, and sales.
- Must have excellent writing, communication, and organizational
- Must possess superior communication and diplomacy skills
necessary to fully resolve any customer concern or complaint and
assure total customer satisfaction
- Must have minimum typing speed of 30 wpm
- Team Player, Organized, Reliable and Self-motivated
- Your primary responsibility is to help customers schedule
appointments for HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical service.
- Ensure a company wide commitment to quality and total customer
- Randomly check with customers to be certain they are satisfied
with our performance.
- Work with dispatch to improve accuracy in scheduling and speed
- Be available to assist, in any way possible, the service and
installation departments to achieve their objectives.
- Commit to an ongoing process of self and formal education in
the fields of customer relations.
- Abide by all company procedures, and policies.
- Serve as a diplomat who represents the customers best interests
without regard to your coworkers or the company.
- Hourly pay + Incentives
- Bi-Weekly Payroll Year Round
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity, for immediate
consideration please click the Apply button.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Keywords: Jon Wayne Service Company, San Marcos , Customer Service Representative - San Marcos / South Austin, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!