Company: LHC Group
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 6, 2021
We are hiring a Full-Time Chaplain!
The Chaplain is responsible for providing spiritual care to
Hospice patients and their families.
Hospice of Central Texas, a part of LHC Group, is the preferred
post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families
nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute
care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality,
cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health
at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have
partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the
home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group,
because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about
Our company, a part of LHC Group, is currently seeking
clinicians/professionals that want to join our team to help improve
the well being of our patients and their families.
If you're seeking a unique opportunity to take your career to
the next level, it just arrived!
- Do you want to be rewarded for your hard work?
- Do you desire to make a difference providing quality care?
- Do you want to be part of a family and not just an
- Flexible schedule for field clinicians
- Competitive pay
LHC Group is the preferred post-acute care partner for
hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and
hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services,
we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients
to manage their health at home.
Education & Experience
- Preferred Seminary graduate or with equivalent degree and with
at least two units of Clinical pastoral Education (4 units
- A minimum of two years experience in a health care and|or
related pastoral experience of at least two years
- Demonstrated experience in working with patients and families
dealing with life-threatening illness and death.
- Good standing and endorsement from a major church body,
acceptable to the certifying body and the medical care
- Ability to minister to patients and families in crisis
- Exceptional verbal communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, and exercise independent
- Demonstrated ability to be open, sensitive, flexible and
- Current CPR, driver''s license, valid vehicle insurance card
and access to a dependable vehicle.
Keywords: LHC Group, San Marcos , Chaplain-hospice, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!