General Cleaner / Day Porter - Full-time - San Marcos, TX - 1st Shift
Company: Capitol City Janitorial
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 7, 2021
New Opportunity for full time Job in San Marcos, Texas. We are
currently seeking for an energetic and highly motivated individual
to join our team as a Day Porter. The ideal candidate for this
position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on
non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. In
this position you will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing
offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen, dining room and public
1st Shift: Monday - Friday: 6 am to 2:30 pm
One Saturday a month. Two weekends per year.
This position is responsible for maintaining the overall
cleanliness of the facility and surrounding grounds and, if
required, set-up for activities.
Main Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to assigned job on time.
- Perform janitorial tasks including dusting, glass cleaning,
vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, restroom cleaning, and trash removal
with attention to detail and quality according to scope of services
for the account.
- Replace soap and restock paper products in dispensers.
- Clean carpets spots as needed.
- Promptly attend to and clean up any spills.
- Maintain and clean restrooms, drinking fountains, and kitchens
in a sanitary manner.
- Remove litter and waste paper from inside the building and on
the grounds surrounding the building.
- Setup and take-down for meetings and other activities, if
- Work independently, learn and follow instructions with little
or no supervision.
- Be courteous to all tenants or customers.
- Perform minor maintenance, if required.
- Use industrial cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Maintain equipment in safe, clean and orderly manner.
- Responsible for requesting equipment and supplies as
- Attend all required meetings and training.
- Adhere to safety procedures.
- Activate and deactivate the security system of the facility
- The Day Porter can potentially work both inside the facility
and outdoors on the grounds. Some work can be in inclement
- Follow cleaning processes and correctly utilize proper
- Maintain janitorial closets on customer's premises to ensure
they are kept neat, orderly and properly stocked with approved
chemicals and clean mops.
- Maintain a professional appearance.
- Promptly report any incidents.
- Maintain confidentiality of company and customer
- All other duties as assigned.
- Attention to Detail
- Good Judgment
- Quality Focus
- Experience in the industry.
- Physical ability to bend, stoop, kneel, squat, twist, reach,
pull, and lift heavy objects.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must pass background check.
- The Day Porter reports to the Operations Manager and Supervisor
Keywords: Capitol City Janitorial, San Marcos , General Cleaner / Day Porter - Full-time - San Marcos, TX - 1st Shift, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!