Company: Merry Maids of LA and TX
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Direct the overall activities of the branch to continually serve
the customers within our target market in an extraordinary manner
so that our brand name and reputation will flourish. Works in a
Branch with up to $1 Million in Revenue
Education and Experience Requirements
- Build and lead teams, and deliver superior customer
- Recruit, interview, and hire the branch sales, service, and
- Ensure that all branch personnel perform their job duties in a
safe manner and that they take all reasonable precautions to avoid
work related accidents.
- Hold regular and frequent safety discussions and meetings to
continually reinforce the safety message.
- Directs the development and implementation of all
sales/marketing strategies utilized by the branch.
- Oversees branch office functions including phone service
standards, clerical services, and collections.
- Prepares annual budget and monthly projections.
- Evaluates performance, makes salary recommendations, and
administers disciplinary actions consistent with company
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- BS/BA related discipline or equivalent experience
- Associate degree or equivalent from two year college or
technical school: or six months to one year related experience
- 3-5 years of business management experience preferred
- P & L and asset management and experience in sales management
- Experience setting and surpassing aggressive sales, service,
and profit goals
- Job requires travel as necessary for training purposes
- Possess and applies knowledge of management skills in the
completion of ongoing tasks and project.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organizations business practices,
issues faced, and problem resolution
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this
classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list
of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel
so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties
outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as
Disclaimer: As the owner and personnel manager of your franchised
business, you have both the right and responsibility to select and
control your employees, establish your employment policies and
practices (including pay practices), develop your employee
relations, and comply with all federal, state, and local employment
laws. The information contained in these documents is provided
merely for informational purposes, the use of this sample by you is
not required under your franchise agreement, and this sample is
intended to serve only as an aid to you in deciding how to operate
your business. You are not required to use any of the information
contained in this sample, but we invite and encourage you to review
the information provided and incorporate into your own personnel
practices any material you feel is appropriate for your operation.
You are free to modify the material, of course, to reflect your
individual business. Remember that employment laws and practices
change over time and vary significantly from state to state, so you
should consult an employment law attorney in your state to
determine the appropriateness of practices, policies, and forms for
your business. There is no guarantee that following the
recommendation will result in business success or that your results
will be the same as other franchisees or company stores. Success is
determined by many factors including market conditions which may
vary widely as well as individual talents and effort.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a Merry
Maids franchisee. Your application will go directly to the
franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management
of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this location
should be made directly to the franchisee, and not to The
ServiceMaster Company, LLC.
Keywords: Merry Maids of LA and TX, San Marcos , Office Manager, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!