Company- Grande Communications
Grande Communications is currently searching for a
Capital Projects Supervisor in our San Marcos, Texas
location. This position will manage the status of all capital
projects as well as act as the direct supervisor for the
departments project coordinators.
In this role, the primary responsibilities will
- Tracks status of all capital projects; works with each market
to identify and resolve any issues impacting project
- Monitors project end dates in Great Plains and reports to
manager any projects that will need to be extended.
- Reviews all completed CAPEX projects; tracks expended/committed
dollars against approved CAR and investigates any variances.
Reports to manager any project overages or cost savings.
- Oversee project coordinators; managing purchasing, inventory
and AP issues that impact capital projects.
- Work with operations to streamline reporting between ACE and
- Assist manager with various project reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will possess:
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Two to three years of experience in related
financial analysis role.
- Requires advanced computer skills, to include Microsoft Office
products (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Requires ability to process high volume detailed information
accurately and efficiently.
- Detail oriented, analytical, highly organized and able to
- Ability to work independently, prioritize effectively and show
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to
communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the
phone, and by written communications in a clear, straight-forward,
and professional and pleasant manner.
Does this sound like the opportunity you've been searching
for? If so, don't wait another moment!
Apply now for immediate consideration!
Diverse Workforce / EEO:
RCN/Grande/Wave is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We
embrace, support, and thrive on each others differences to maximize
the experience of our teammates and our community. We are committed
to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal
employment opportunities are available to all applicants and
teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy
(including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions),
national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information (including characteristics and testing),
military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR