Company: Tapestry, Inc.
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 15, 2022
kate spade stock associate
Since its launch in 1993 with a collection of six essential
handbags, Kate Spade New York has always stood for optimistic
femininity. Today, the brand is a global life and style house with
handbags, ready-to-wear, jewelry, footwear, gifts, home d--cor and
more. Polished ease, thoughtful details and a modern, sophisticated
use of color-Kate Spade New York's founding principles define a
unique style synonymous with joy. Under the vision of creative
director Nicola Glass, the brand continues to celebrate confident
women with a youthful spirit.
Kate Spade New York is part of the Tapestry portfolio - a global
house of brands powered by optimism, innovation, and
Job Title: Support Associate
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in retail
* Manage and process inbound deliveries in a timely manner; monitor
to prioritize the daily workload.
* Ensure proper organization and accessibility of merchandise.
* Be knowledgeable of stock including quantity, how many units are
on hand, and what is and is not selling.
* Support floor moves and ensure selling floor is stocked
throughout the day.
* Conduct price changes and markdowns as necessary.
* Maintain overall cleanliness and organization standards on the
selling floor, in the stockroom, and offsite.
The accomplished individual will possess...
* Willing to work in and promote a team oriented environment
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Ability to multi-task, results driven and flexible to change
An outstanding professional will have...
* Minimum 1-2 year experience in a retail industry of relevant
experience as a stock associate
* High school degree preferred
* Must be available to work store schedule, as needed, including
evenings, weekends, holidays
* Ability to frequently lift and carry boxes weighing up to 60
* Ability to load boxes in and out of delivery truck
* Must be able to work effectively under pressure in a high energy
and high traffic environment
* Standing for extended periods of time
* On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel, and
Our Competencies for All Employees
* Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals
successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top
performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and
others for results.
* Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and
requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand
customer information and uses it for improvements in products and
services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains
effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and
* Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily
makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be
seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
* Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up,
down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds
appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective
relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even
high-tension situations comfortably.
* Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a
relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both
successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and
will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of
unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying
structure of anything.
* Perseverance: Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need
to finish; seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face
of resistance or setbacks.
* Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can
shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the
total picture; isn't upset when things are up in the air; doesn't
have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk
Our Competencies for All People Managers
* Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future
consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and
perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible
pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create
competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
* Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed;
creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open
dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work;
defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of
belonging in the team.
* Managerial Courage: Doesn't hold back anything that needs to be
said; provides current, direct, complete, and "actionable" positive
and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they
stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not
including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to
take negative action when necessary.
Kate Spade is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer
and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people.
All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion,
compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are
based on the applicant's or employee's qualifications as they
relate to the requirements of the position under consideration.
These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color,
creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship,
disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any
other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable
law. Visit Kate Spade at www.katespade.com.
Req ID: 91158
Keywords: Tapestry, Inc., San Marcos , Stock Associate, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!