Financial Customer Service Representative
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: May 13, 2022
It started with one ridiculously good idea - Create a different
breed of BPO! We at TaskUs understand that achieving growth for our
partners requires a culture of constant motion; exploring new
technologies, being ready to handle any challenge in a moment's
notice, mastering consistency in an ever-changing world - that's
what it takes to get there. If that's something you want to be
apart of, apply today!
So what does a Financial Customer Service Representative really do?
Think of yourself as the backbone of the company, not just anyone
is qualified for this role! We make sure we get the best of the
bests. After all, we are a ridiculously good company with our
employees being top-notch. So come on, we need your full
concentration on what it's like being a Financial Customer Service
Imagine yourself going to work with one thing on your mind: to
provide the best customer experience to your clients. As you tackle
your new tasks for the day, you know that it comes down to being
able to provide world-class service to your clients in an accurate,
efficient, and respectful manner on every call as measured by
different performance metrics.
- We need someone with an outstanding commitment to customer
service, with the work experience to match.
- We also need someone with at least a high school diploma or
GED; an associate's or bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Experience in handling multi-channel customer support
platforms: calls, chat, email & social media.
- (Must have 2 out of the 4).
- Someone who is able to work both weekdays and weekends.and is
able to work morning, midday and evening shifts.
- Experience with customer service via phone, email and live chat
- Experience in Customer Service, Sales, Billing, Collections,
and Technical Support is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication and comprehension
- Proficiency in the use of Windows OS, Apple OS X, Microsoft
Office, and Google applications
- Ability to type at least 35+ WPM, and willingness to complete a
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills with a focus on
issue resolution and customer satisfaction.
- The ability to multitask and has a high attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as
contribute to cross-functional and global teams
- Flexibility and ability to quickly adjust to frequent process
and information changes
We are a collective of highly capable humans, who understand how to
deploy technology and data to best serve your purpose. From Digital
CX to Content Security, AI Operations, Consulting, and anything in
between, we consider ourselves responsible for protecting our
partners' interests and supporting their long-term success through
innovation and technology-powered by ridiculously smart people.
In addition to our truly #Ridiculous culture, you'll enjoy benefits
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, Vision and Prescription plans
- 401k Match
- Pet Insurance
- In-house Wellness Coaches
- Tuition and Professional Development Reimbursement Plans
- Hundreds of Discounts with the Brands you Love and Use
TaskUs partners with the world's most innovative and disruptive
brands to protect what matters most and to thrive in an
TaskUs currently has over 25,000 employees around the world with
offices across the United States, the Philippines, India, Taiwan,
Mexico, Greece, Ireland, and Colombia.
TaskUs is an equal opportunity employer. Life is better with Us!
Find out what it means to work for a company that puts People
If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic
over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
TaskUs is an Equal Opportunity Employer Associated topics: call
center associate, client service, customer care representative,
internship, rep, representative, service, service agent, service
Keywords: TaskUs, San Marcos , Financial Customer Service Representative, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!