Hourly Partner at Project Pollo- San Marcos
Company: Project Pollo- San Marcos
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: July 27, 2022
Job DescriptionProject Pollo Inc in San Marcos, TX is looking
for Hourly Partners to join our team. We are located on 420
University Drive. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, punctual,
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prep food items and uphold food safety standards.
- Cook and serve food with food safety in mind.
- Maintain station cleanliness
- Take care of Guest needs and answer questions
- Serve Guests with a friendly attitude.Qualifications
- Food Handler's Certificate (Required)
- Kitchen Experience (Preferred)
- Front facing Guest relations experience (Preferred) We are
looking forward to hearing from you.Available shifts and
compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week.
Compensation depends on your experience.About PROJECT POLLO INC:
Project Pollo was built around one simple mission, challenging
chicken by putting people over profits and offering pollo with a
purpose. We sought out to redefine consumer behavior by offering
convenience, quality, and accessibility. Inevitably the future of
mass consumption is plant based; we want to lead that front, to put
one on every corner and have affordable options in every community
that surrounds us. You are our priority and our commitment is to
you, the community that got us here! Lucas Bradbury CEO & FounderBy
applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages
from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application.
Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and
Keywords: Project Pollo- San Marcos, San Marcos , Hourly Partner at Project Pollo- San Marcos, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!