DAY JANITOR (FULL & PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 15, 2023
- We are hiring immediately for full and part-time DAY JANITOR
- Location: Texas State University - 601 University Dr, San
Marcos, TX, 78666 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules. 6:00AM - 2:00PM or
5:00AM - 1:00PM.. Days may vary; more details upon interview.
- Requirement: No experience necessary. Willing to train!
- Perks: Overtime, set schedule, benefits, and on-site training!
More details upon interview.*Internal Employee Referral Bonus
- Starting Pay: $12.00 per hourWe Make Applying Easy! Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1133642.The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg If you have a positive attitude and
a love for learning, you may be interested in joining our team.SSC
Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and
value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest
asset. By utilizing our associates knowledge and experience
alongside SSCs extensive training, providing supportive management,
and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as
career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce
that differentiates us from our competitors. SSC Services for
Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider.
As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as
great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own
future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of
the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their
actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The
opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass
world. Job SummarySummary: Keeps buildings clean and orderly.
Performs heavy cleaning duties, including cleaning floors,
shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and disposes of trash following approved procedures
and infection control plans.
- Dusts and damp mops floors following approved procedures.
- Moves equipment and furniture for proper cleaning and place
furniture back in correct placement.
- Cleans assigned areas with the use of assigned materials and
equipment. Sanitize all surfaces. Follows the eight-step cleaning
- Washes walls, windows, furniture, baseboards and other items to
maintain a clean, safe environment for patients, visitors and
- Seeks out areas requiring cleaning; takes initiative to
complete the task.
- Completes all tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Performs tasks in accordance with all federal, state and county
- Strips, scrubs, buffs and refinishes floors; shampoos
- Contributes to the team; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow employees and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at SSC are
offered many fantastic benefits.Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industryCompass Group is an
equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).Req ID: 1133642 SSC
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, San Marcos , DAY JANITOR (FULL & PART-TIME), Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!