Customer Service Rep; Full-Time
Company: Honey Bucket
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Job DescriptionCustomer Service Rep - Full-Time in San Marcos,
- Office hours: Monday thru Friday/ 8:30am to 5pm.
- Hourly Pay: $16.00 to $18.00 (DOE)
- Benefits: employer paid medical, dental, vision and 401k with
- Paid WeeklyWho We Are:Honey Bucket, a division of Northwest
Cascade, is changing expectations by providing exceptional portable
sanitation and site services in our community. With over 750
employees across seven states, our team exceeds customer
expectations in portable restrooms and services, hand-washing
stations, fencing, and storage containers. Were an employee-owned
company that provides under-credentialed overachievers an
opportunity to earn more than just a paycheck. Day in the
Life:Honey Bucket has an immediate opening for a Customer Service
Rep. This individual must be upbeat with clear communication and
time management skills. The individual must be able to multitask
and work at a fast pace environment. Our goal is to leave each
customer feeling 100% satisfied on the first call and that they
were our most important call of the day.Duties:
- Work with inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email and other
forms of communication to address the needs of our customers.
- Accurately and efficiently, input orders and appointments into
multiple different computer programs, documenting inquiries for
- Problem solving independently and as a team.
- Handle escalated phone calls in a timely manner to minimize
customer irritation; provide summary to managers.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
- General office duties including filing, faxing, creating Word
and Excel documents.
- Flexibility in performing all other duties needed on an AD-Hoc
basisQualifications and Skills:The ideal candidate will be able to
multitask and work at a fast paced, and must be passionate about
taking care of each customer, figuring out what they need and
convincing them that NW Cascade, Inc. and Honey Bucket are the best
choice. Our goal is to leave each customer feeling they are 100%
- MUST BE DEPENDABLE AND HAVE EXCELLENT ATTENDANCE
- 3-5+ years Customer service and/or general office
administrative experience preferred.
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to quickly learn program and product knowledge, work on
a PC and navigate a Windows environment.
- Pass a pre-employment drug testWe Offer:Northwest Cascade, home
of Honey Bucket is committed to the growth and development of our
employees' offering on the job training, advancement opportunities
and a unique life-long learning program that provides tuition
reimbursement for almost any class.We reinvest 20% of net profits
into employees through annual performance bonuses and provides
shareholder opportunities to management.Our exceptional benefits
package includes employer-paid medical, vision and dental for you
and your family will be covered at a discounted rate, plus paid
time-off and generous 401k with company match.Conquering tough jobs
with diversity and inclusionAt Northwest Cascade, home of Honey
Bucket, opportunities are equal for all people (race, gender, age,
religion, and identity) through hard work and achievement. Our
sense of pride, passion, and belonging unites us in our commitment
to doing tough jobs for our customers. We have learned through
experience that different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds
create a strong and innovative workforce that delivers outstanding
Keywords: Honey Bucket, San Marcos , Customer Service Rep; Full-Time, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!