Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 21, 2023
- Competitive Pay
- *Paid Time Off
- On-the-Job Training
- Flexible Schedules
- Team Building
- Career Growth Opportunities
*For Qualifying Team Members
Why work for us?
ABM is a leading provider of integrated facility solutions for some
of the largest companies in the world. We have been in business for
over 112 years, have over 100,000 employees and are constantly
growing! Many ABM operations leaders and executives started their
careers in these roles, as we take pride in promoting within and
want to see you grow in your position! Your health, wellness, and
job satisfaction are vital to the continued success of our clients.
That's why ABM delivers some of the best benefits in the industry
ABM is looking for a Warehouse Janitorial Cleaner, Janitor,
Custodian or Trabajos en espanol for a large distribution center in
San Marcos, TX for our globally recognized retail partner. Our
distribution centers can be over 1 million square feet, so if you
like to be constantly on the move, this role is perfect for you!
The Warehouse Janitorial Cleaner provides the cleaning and upkeep
of an assigned area and is crucial to the success of the entire
- Clean assigned areas in a distribution or fulfillment
- The cleaner must be flexible and willing to complete all
- Duties include cleaning and maintaining restrooms, breakrooms,
carpets, and vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors hard surface
- Other normal cleaning and maintenance duties include dusting
furniture, pictures, ventilation, lights, and/or blinds, as well as
emptying wastebaskets, cleaning windows and restrooms.
- This role will require you to be constantly on the move for an
- Bending is required in cleaning high and low spaces in a
distribution center or warehouse environment.
- Must be flexible with other duties as assigned by
How We Protect Our Team Members - The Company reviews CDC
guidelines and complies with Federal, State, and local rules to
keep our ABM Team Members safe.
- Search for jobs by title, skill, keyword, and location.
- Gather your work history.
- Click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
- If you meet the qualifications of the job, someone from ABM
will contact you.
Interested in learning more about the position, but not ready to
- Click on Join the Community.
- Record your email address, select your preferred job category
and location, and record your first name, last name, email and/or
- Someone from ABM will contact you to discuss opportunities.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with
revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees
in 300+ offices deployed throughout the United States and various
international locations. ABM's comprehensive capabilities include
electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering,
HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical
solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated
solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions
in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes -
from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers,
manufacturing plants and airports.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for
this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the
extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make
exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other
legally required exceptions.
ABM is an EOE/AA (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual
Keywords: ABM, San Marcos , General Cleaner, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!