Company: Hays Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Hays Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is looking for a
Full-time Admission Coordinator to join our skilled nursing
facility. We would love to consider you!
Pay: $14.00 - $18.00 per hour
- The primary purpose of your job position is to assist the
Director of Community Liaison in planning, developing, organizing,
implementing, evaluating, and directing social service programs as
they relate to the admissions and intake processes and activities
of new patients.
- This includes patient and family education and orientation
before, during, and after admission, counseling and problem
resolution as needed, and inter-departmental coordination of
- Responsible for community outreach and education as outlined
below, and as needed at the direction of your supervisor. This is a
staff level position with reporting responsibility to the Director
- Must have a strong desire to help others, a positive attitude,
and great work ethic.
- Must be a team player, polite, and possess the ability to think
- Health/Dental/Vision/Disability/Life Insurance/401k + more
- Employee Discounts on Cell Phone service, Hotels, Movie
- Opportunities for growth!
Hays Nursing and Rehabilitation center is a 116-bed skilled nursing
facility, located in San Marcos, TX. Our commitment to excellence
extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company
mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility's
success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical
professionals working to improve business operations.
Are you an Admissions Coordinator who is eager to make a
difference? We're looking for exceptional professionals to join our
team, so if you're looking to make a change to work at a truly
remarkable place, we encourage you to apply.
Hays Nursing and Rehabilitation Center1900 Medical ParkwaySan
Marcos, TX 78666 Back to Jobs
Keywords: Hays Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, San Marcos , Admissions Coordinator, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!