Residential Advisor (Human Services OC)
Company: Adams and Associates, Inc.
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Responsible for working with Residential team to provide students
on respective dormitory with a safe, clean and structured living
environment that fosters student retention, satisfaction,
achievement and success. Provides individualized case management to
maintain student enrollment and success in the program.
- Follows all integrity guidelines and procedures and ensures no
manipulation of student data. o Maintains a safe and clean dorm
environment. o Provides quality supervision to students in the
dormitory. o Ensures the accuracy and completeness of incident and
- Ensures the physical security of the dorm area and reports
concerns to dorm supervisor.
- Maintains adequate levels of inventory per established
department reorder points and proactively orders supplies to meet
- Active member on case management and success teams to ensure
student success in the program.
- Initiates work orders to make necessary repairs as required and
follows-up with maintenance to ensure completion.
- May transport students to and from Center.
- Produces quality work/assignments in a thorough, timely and
- Maintains appropriate personal attendance, accountability and
work productivity standards. o Plans, prioritizes and organizes
assignments to meet established goals and deadlines.
- Understands and applies job knowledge to effectively complete
all required job responsibilities.
Proactively maintains the skills required to perform job
- Mentors, monitors and models the Career Success Standards as
required by the PRH.
- Provides high-quality supervision and management for the
student population and positively influences student behavior.
Shows respect and courtesy to students and holds them accountable
for their actions and behavior.
- Provides timely operational support for Center operations to
ensure quality programs and services. Pursues improvement in Center
operations to fulfill program objectives.
- Communication: Exchanges ideas and information, both orally and
in writing, in a clear and concise manner and contributes
meaningfully to group efforts by offering relevant ideas and
knowledge. Provides quality and timely information to DOL/Company
- Effectively articulates thoughts and ideas. Identifies
problems, analyzes causes and evaluates appropriate solutions prior
to taking or recommending actions. Follows up to ensure
prompt/appropriate action is taken and that problems are in fact
- Works in partnership with staff from all Departments to ensure
effective supervision and services are provided to students. o
Provide transportation as required.
- Accepts direction and supervision from the Center
Director/Center Duty Officer/Shift Manager to include assignments
to temporarily perform job responsibilities of other departments
- Other duties as assigned. i
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma or equivalent required. Advanced degrees
preferred. A minimum of one-year Job Corps or related program
experience required. A valid in-State Drivers License
Physical requirements include sitting, standing, climbing, walking,
lifting, pulling and/or pushing, carrying, reaching, stooping and
crouching. Demonstrates the ability to lift 40 pounds and / or the
ability to assess the lift load in order to ask for necessary
Adams and Associates, Inc. abides by the requirements of 41 CFR - -
60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibits
discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status
as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and
prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their
race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. Moreover, these
regulations require that covered prime contractors and
subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in
employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability." This
policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including
recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff,
recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. -
Support and services are available upon request to individuals with
or call Elva Zdeb at 512-396-6604
Keywords: Adams and Associates, Inc., San Marcos , Residential Advisor (Human Services OC), Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!