Location: San Marcos
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Description Road Supervisor needed in San Marcos, TX. $18.58 per
hour. Transdev is actively seeking a transportation road supervisor
for Bobcat Shuttles. We are looking for qualified and experienced
driver supervisors to help build a strong team who can respond
efficiently to emergencies, incidents and customer feedback. Join
Transdev in San Marcos and become a part of the largest
private-sector operator of transportation in North America one that
cares about its employees, passengers and the communities they
To view Transdevs Purpose and how we make a difference follow this
link: Why Work with Us?
- Competitive Wages beginning at $18.58/hour, with progressive
- Comprehensive benefits
- Career advancement opportunities owing to Transdevs presence in
over 200+ communities across North America Responsibilities:
- Supervises all vehicle operators to ensure proper scheduling of
runs and efficient staffing of every route.
- Provides leadership to build and maintain a strong team through
effective communication, appraisal, training, and coaching.
- Performs all vehicle operator safety evaluation ride checks,
investigates and responds to situations, helps resolve operational
issues and assists with transit passengers as necessary.
- Other duties as required
- Must be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED
- 2 or more years of relevant leadership experience
- Commercial Driving License with passenger and airbrake
- Excellent communication skills with ability to read maps,
interpret transit operating rules and policies.
- Ability to pass a DOT physical examination, including a
background and a drug test Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to work shifts or flexible work schedules as
- Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to manipulate,
handle or feel; reach with hands or arms; and talk or hear.
- Frequently required to sit.
- Occasionally required to climb or balance; stoop, kneel crouch
or crawl; and smell.
- Occasionally required to lift up to 25 pounds.
- 100% of the workday is spent outdoors monitoring service on
routes, transit facilities, and company locations. Must be able to
work in extreme heat and cold and in a damp environment with
- Remaining work is accomplished in an office or in a cubicle
space equipped with a telephone and computer; time is spent
sitting, typing, or looking at a computer. If you have any
questions, please contact us at email protected or . For more
information please visit our website at
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster: Drug free workplace If based in the United
States, applicants must be eligible to work in US without
restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug
screen and background check
Keywords: Transdev, San Marcos , Road Supervisor, Other , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!