Service Technician III
Company: C&W Services
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: July 24, 2020
Service Technician III
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Job Description Summary
C&W Services is the industry leader in Integrated Maintenance
Solutions providing service to more than 600 companies worldwide
and a sister company of Cushman & Wakefield.
C&W Services offers:
Comprehensive Benefits that start on your first day!
Training to work in a Cutting Edge Facility!
A Safety First Culture!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Maintenance Technician III, you will lead service technicians
on the team in the installation and repair of automated packaging
and distribution equipment. You will support the Operations
Maintenance team in by designing solutions for difficult problems
and managing projects. You will help train, and mentor service
technicians and contract technicians.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO
* Promote a safe working environment by following all safety
* Maintain and troubleshoot all conveyor systems in the
* Lead and audit preventative maintenance procedures.
* Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder diagrams,
control components, photo-eyes, motor starters, limit switches,
proximity sensors, solenoids, etc.
* Create and close out work orders with data including labor hours,
equipment maintenance and parts used
* Maintain a positive working relationships across all of the
Amazon Operations facility
* Develop training plans for service technicians
* Develop work plans for emergency repair of critical assets
* Move up to 49lbs as well as stand and walk during shifts lasting
up to 12 hours, with or without reasonable accommodation
* High school diploma or equivalent
* 5+ years of experience working with automated conveyors and
* 5+ years of experience with electrical and electronic principles,
National Electrical Code (NEC), and industrial electronics
* 5+ years of experience conducting preventative maintenance
* 5 + years of experience reading blueprints and schematics
* 5 + years of experience with Programmable Logic Controls (PLC)
* 3+ years of work order management
* Associates or higher degree from a vocational school or college
with a focus in the Mechanical or Electrical field
* 4+ years apprenticeship or equivalent experience in the
Mechanical or Electrical field
* Previous leadership experience
* Previous vendor management experience
* Experience with robotic maintenance
ABOUT C&W SERVICES
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience.
C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies
in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive
down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time,
enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences
for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the
facilities we maintain. We re building the best team in the
industry our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services.
In joining C&W Services, you re joining a firm with a rich
history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company
Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world s largest property advisory
firms and the reason for our success is simple: talented people.
Visit our website at https://cwservices.com.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: C&W Services, San Marcos , Service Technician III, Professions , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!