Maintenance Planning & Inventory Analyst
Company: C&W Services
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: November 20, 2020
Maintenance Planning & Inventory Analyst
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Job Description Summary
C&W Services, a division of Cushman & Wakefield, is the
industry leader in Integrated Maintenance Solutions.
We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Planning & Inventory
Analyst to oversee asset management, work planning, and spare part
inventory using Infor EAM software at our location!
C&W Services offers:
Comprehensive Benefits that start on your first day!
Training to work in a Cutting Edge Facility!
A Safety First Culture!
* Measure and publish facility s PI metrics to the management team;
interpret data, troubleshoot process, and make recommendations
based on findings.
* Develop and maintain accuracy of equipment metadata by regularly
collecting and inputting information, such as; manufacturer, model,
serial number, and system structure information. The data is
maintained in EAM and equipment is labeled/barcoded or identifiable
in the facility.
* Develop and maintain accuracy of Work Order related data: Adding
Equipment to PM Plans, Schedules, and Work Packages, Defining
Scheduled due dates or initial meter points of system generated
* Develop and maintain FC specific PM Plans, Schedules, Routes, and
* Support management in the review of WO Data accuracy such as;
Equipment on WOs, Booked Hours (Employee and Vendors), parts usage,
WO type, closing codes and WO Comments.
* Support management in the scheduling and assigning of work.
Manage work orders in the system, ensure proper creation, planning,
update and closure of work orders.
* Develop and maintain accuracy of spare parts metadata by
regularly collecting and inputting information, such as; supplier,
catalog number, min/max quantities, pricing, manufacturer, and part
* Drive materials management process in the facilities store,
including but not limited to: Create and or Generate Requisitions,
POs, PO Receipts (EAM & Oracle), Develop and maintain the 5s of the
store, Work with facilities team to develop and maintain lists of
critical spares, Audit materials management process with regularly
scheduled cycle counts, Support management with data to implement
corrective action as discovered in cycle counts, KPIs or other EAM
* Work with facilities team to reduce costs and improve parts
* Work with corporate EAM Business Analysts to roll out new
functionality, standard object coding scheme, Preventive
Maintenance (PM) procedures and scheduling; and EAM reports.
* Provide software trainings to end users and new EAM
Administrators; serves as liaison for problem solving and
* Coach and educate staff on the CMMS functions and best practices
for performing tasks.
* 2-year Associate degree (or professional training) in Business
Administration, Information System, Engineering or related fields.
Associate degree in Computer Science or equivalent, but not
required. High school diploma or equivalent
* Flexibility with hours and days (the operation will potentially
be running 20 hours a day, 7 days a week, including some
* 3-5+ years of related experience in a maintenance distribution or
* Experience communicating to peers, hourly associates, and senior
management regarding maintenance, inventory, and cost control
* 4+ years working experience working with enterprise asset
management software suit. Infor EAM ASE is highly desired
* 2+ years data analysis experience in the facilities maintenance
program, specifically in asset management and spare part
* User training experience is desired
* Must be self-driven, organized and be able to work in a fast
paced team environment
* Proven written and verbal communication skills.
EXPERIENCE AND PROFICIENCY IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS PREFERRED, BUT
* Microsoft Office Suite and CMMS User
* Preventive and Predictive maintenance procedures
* Skilled trade training or equivalent technical expertise
* A strong knowledge of warehousing/manufacturing maintenance
material inventory, project estimating and scheduling, enterprise
server CMMS experience, and data-driven, analytical thinking and
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: C&W Services, San Marcos , Maintenance Planning & Inventory Analyst, Professions , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!