CDL-A Company Driver - OTR Tanker - Graduated Training
Company: CDL Life
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: April 27, 2021
Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver - Top drivers earn
$72,000 - Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus. Enjoy some of the highest
earning potential in the fleet with up to $0.56 per mile* (up to
$72,000 per year with accessorial pay) as you travel the country
hauling 2/3 non-hazardous loads as an Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker
truck driver. Get six days off each month with a flexible time off
program and become an elite driver through Schneider's
industry-leading paid Tanker training.Over-the-Road (OTR) Tanker
truck driver truck driver job overview
- $56,250 to $68,750* average annual earnings, with weekly
paychecks and 15% of pay from accessorials.
- $72,000* top annual earning potential.
- Earn $950 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120
- Up to $0.56 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- Home three days every other weekend, with flexibility.
- 2,000 average miles per week, mostly east of the
- Two-thirds non-hazardous liquid freight, with loading and
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and
locationOver-the-Road (OTR) Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting - Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred
- required to start process within 60 days of hire.Need one or more
of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at , and we
can talk you through it.
Keywords: CDL Life, San Marcos , CDL-A Company Driver - OTR Tanker - Graduated Training, Professions , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!