Installer / Installer II
Company: Moderno Porcelain Works
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 12, 2022
JOB FAIR OPPORTUNITY- SATURDAY JANUARY 8TH,2022 8AM-4PM -
ON-SITE INTERVIEWS! Please call or text 713-###-#### to RSVP
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a growing company?
Moderno Porcelain Works specializes on the fabrication and
installation of large format porcelain which is the newest
countertop material. We are well known as the Porcelain People! We
are passionate about making our customers happy, and making sure
our people are able to grow and develop with us.
We are currently in search of for experienced tile setters or
countertop installers who are ready for a new opportunity to grow
their careers. The ideal candidate must be ready to join a team of
hardworking, energetic, and most important dependable
As an Installer you will support your lead and your crew to deliver
the newest, coolest, and most amazing kitchen and bath countertops.
At Moderno you will get continuous training and opportunities to
develop your craftsmanship and leadership skills to create true
works of art.
- This is a full-time position, starting at a set guaranteed 40
hours per week plus piece work compensation, plus medical benefits,
paid vacation, paid company holidays, and other benefits.
- If you have at least 2-5 years of experience in the tile or
countertop industry and you thrive working in a great team
environment where everyone pulls together to achieve the goal, then
Moderno might just be the place for you.
- We are very grateful for new installation and fabrication team
members joining during these difficult times and currently are
offering a $1,500 retention bonus.
- At least 2-5 years demonstrated experience as an installer in
tile floors, walls, and/or countertops. We must be able to verify
- Excellent measuring skills, including doing mental addition of
- Demonstrated dependability - we need to be able to count on you
- Good communication skills - good spoken and written English
- Willingness to work with your hands and ability to carry up to
- Willingness to work hard and constantly learn and grow
- A high school diploma or GED
- Legal ability to work in the U.S.
- No prior convictions
- Ability to pass a drug test
Great attitude which aligns with our values:
- Serving our customer with
- Accepting feedback
- Celebrating a job well done
- Empowering each other
- Striving to get better, Safely, every day
If this describes the person you are, and you are interested in
starting or continuing your career as a great porcelain countertop
installer, apply by clicking on the button above. Apply now. We are
hiring multiple people and moving fast.
Keywords: Moderno Porcelain Works, San Marcos , Installer / Installer II, Professions , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!