Client Services Representative
Location: San Marcos
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Job DescriptionClient Service Representative (CSR)GREAT CULTURE!
Supportive and collaborative team. Opportunity to make an impact.
Do any of these speak to you? Your Health Lab is looking for CSR to
join our team!Summary:Responsible for providing client care
activities for defined client projects. CSR should perform assigned
client service duties, reporting, supplies, inventory,
requisitions, office duties, handing knowledgeable information the
best way to meet company objectives in all areas of employee and
client satisfaction. Responsibilities:
- CSR main task is to offer full range of client service to
assigned Employees and Clients by phone, fax, or email. Full range
of client service includes handling of incoming calls and outgoing
calls. The offered client service should be of the highest quality
accurate, polite, competent, and professional.
- CSR work duties can range from calls, inputting information
into varies programs, supplies, stocking, inventory, issues,
reports, pending, printing requisitions, scanning, emails, on-call,
- Additional responsibilities may be added as the needs of the
business change and expand. People:
- Be open and receptive to constructive feedback from Team Leads,
Supervisor, MGT, and other CSR. Listen, ask questions, and
enthusiastically implement the tools given to improve the quality
of your work.
- Help to keep motivation high by being supportive to your team
- Take full responsibility and the required action for assigned
- Understand, meet, and exceed tasks set by your manager or TL
for different clients, employees, and projects.
- Propose ideas for continuous improvement.
- Meet and exceed all attendance minimums.
- Adhere to all scheduled breaks and lunches (meet established
schedule adherence/compliance minimums).
- Zero justified complaints. Education:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Experience:
- 0-3 years in customer solutions position and healthcare
- Bilingual is a plus
EEO: Your Health Lab is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate based on race, creed, color, national origin,
religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, age,
disability, special disabled or Vietnam or other era veteran
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, San Marcos , Client Services Representative, Sales , San Marcos, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!