Company: Rollins Careers
Posted on: November 13, 2019
At HomeTeam, we put people first. We make sure HomeTeamers have the
tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful
experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment
means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in
going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be
HomeTeams next all-star player. As an Auditor, you can expect to:
- Following up on completed sales, to include: confirming
services sold, answering questions, providing pricing, scheduling
service(s) and providing closure for customers.
- Auditors provide positive customer experiences that
significantly affect the customers likelihood to continue to use
and buy additional service from HomeTeam Pest Defense.
- Builds and maintains good customer relationships
- Escalate appropriate inquiries or problems to mangers
- Data entry of ongoing service, payments, autopay information,
discounts, and credits
- Validate technician paperwork for completeness and
- Maintain customer files on computer and in filing system.
Theres plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental,
vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match,--employee stock purchase
- Paid vacation, holidays, and--sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent
- HomeTeamer discounts
- An opportunity to advance within the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- The opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes
from working for an industry leader --Why HomeTeam?
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company
providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential
pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx
built-in pest control system during a homes construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and
- The Pest Management Industry is growing and is a recession
resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary
of--, (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA -- Are you ready to
join the (Home)Team? -- Requirements: We require ability to pass a
drug screen and background check. Keywords:--Phone, email, mail,
social media, customer, customer service, time management,
auditing, communication, product, service, product knowledge,
satisfaction -- -- --
Keywords: Rollins Careers, San Marcos , Sales Auditor, Sales , Austin, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!